About the job
At Prima eSport we believe in building a fair and inclusive community, open to everyone. That is why our core focus is to work against alienation and bullying.
We are dedicated to establish esports in the business community and to create a wholesome environment for our youth to socialize and flourish in.
To take responsibility for and to develop the organization and its personnel, as well as long term planning and results. The Association Managing Director (AMD) should actively and on their own initiative analyse the organization’s operation and put forth suggestions regarding changes, improvements, and other actions necessary for the development of the organization.
The AMD’s principal assignment is to control the main association and its sub-associations. This will include planning, organizing, and leading its various groups.
Relevant work areas include:
– Creating, developing, and maintaining the association’s plan of operation
– Bringing forth goals, strategies, and plans of action; as well as communicating the
– Ensuring that the division’s personnel have the working conditions and opportunities to optimize their progress towards the company’s mutual goals.
– Distributing necessary work and developing relevant personnel
– Developing group relations so that a good team atmosphere is maintained and strengthened
– Creating good relationships with both members and customers, as well as the owner
– Maintaining and strengthening the organization’s position in the market through your work
– Striving towards increased income and positive economic results through you work
You have a good experience in working with associations and the politics around it.
A joy in bringing people together for a good cause and making sure to keep a friendly and inviting enviroment for everyone.